National Oilseeds Seminar on "Technology innovations in Oilseed Crops for Enhanced Productivity, Profitability and Nutritional Security" during February 7-8, 2020.
NATIONAL SEMINARS AND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES ORGANIZED BY ISOR
- Brainstorming Session on "Climate Smart Technologies for Enhancing Vegetable Oil Production" during January 19-20, 2017 at Hyderabad
- National Seminar on "Strategic interventions to enhance oilseeds production in India" during February 19-21, 2015 at Bharatpur, Rajasthan
- 8th International Safflower Conference –from January 19-23, 2012 at Hyderabad.
- National Symposium on "Research and Development in Castor : Present Status and Future Strategies" from October 22-23, 2010 at Hyderabad.
- National Symposium on "Vegetable Oils Scenario: Approaches to Meet the Growing Demands" held during January 29-31, 2009 at Hyderabad.
- National Seminar on "Changing Global Vegetable Oils Scenario: Issues and challenges before India" held during January 29-31, 2007 at Hyderabad.
- National Seminar on "Stress management in oilseeds for attaining self-reliance in vegetable oils" held during January 28-30, 2003 at Hyderabad.
- National Seminar on " Oilseeds and Oils – Research and Development Needs in the Millennium" held during February 2-4, 2000 at Hyderabad
- National Seminar on "Oilseeds Research and Development in India: Status and Strategies" held during August 2-5,1993 at Hyderabad
- Second International Safflower Conference held during January 9-13,1989 at Hyderabad
- National Seminar on "Strategies for making India Self-Reliant in Vegetable Oils" held during September 5-9, 1988 at Hyderabad.
- National Conference on "Enhancing Productivity of Oilseeds in Changing Climate Scenario" during April 7-9, 2018 at ICAR-Directorate of Groundnut Research, Junagadh, Gujarat.